The PADI Divemaster course follows the Rescue Diver course. This PADI course is intended for those willing to become professional divers. This course allows students to develop their knowledge and abilities and become a reference to other divers. As a Divemaster, you will be allowed to guide people and help the instructor during courses. You will also be able to share your passion and knowledge for diving!
If you love diving and wish to share it with others, this course is the one for you!
Minimum age: 18 years old
- Be a certified as PADI Rescue Diver, or an equivalent level in another scuba diving organization
- Be certified in EFR Primary & Secondary Care, or equivalent CPR training from another organization, less than 24 months old (This training can be achieved during the Divemaster course)
- Have a minimum of 40 registered dives at the start of the course and 60 dives by the end of the course
Development of the course:
- Theory with the instructor (Books and Final exam)
- Development of an emergency plan of a dive site
- Water skills development
- Rescue a diver
- Assessment of the diving skills in the pool and in open water
- Practical skills: Dive site set up, Mapping, Briefing…
- Divemaster-conducted programs, Workshops
Duration of the course: minimum 2 weeks
Price: see on the prices page
- “Divemaster” kit
- Pool sessions
- Theory in class
Price does NOT include:
- PADI certification
- PADI fees, that have to be renewed every year
Important: Students must have a medical certificate, signed by a doctor-specialised in hyperbaric medicine, stating that they are fit for scuba diving.