The PADI Rescue Diver course teaches divers how to deal with problems that can occur during a dive. Divers doing the Rescue course will continue to develop their knowledge in diving and become more autonomous. Divers learn to recognize a problem or emergency and learn how react accordingly.
Minimum Age: 12 years old (Divers from 12 to 14 years old are certified as JUNIOR Rescue Diver, that limits them to a depth of 21 meters)
- Be certified as PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, or an equivalent level in another organization of scuba diving
- Be certified as EFR Primary & Secondary Care, or equivalent CPR training from another organization, less than 24 months old (This training can be achieved during the Rescue Diver course)
Development of the course:
- Pool sessions
- 10 exercises and scenarios in natural a environment: self-rescue, recognise and assist a diver in distress, management of the emergency equipment, rescue an unconscious or panicking diver
- 5 Theory chapters with book and DVD
- 1 final exam
Duration of the course: 4 days
Price: see on the prices page
- A theory kit with Book, DVD, and a pocket mask
- Insurance during the course
- 6 training dives
- Theory in class
- PADI certification
Important: Students must have a medical certificate, signed by a doctor-specialised in hyperbaric medicine, stating that they are fit for scuba diving.
Here we recycle!… And you?