Calypso Estartit S.L. (B17085309), Carrer de la Cala Pedrosa, 1 at 17258 Estartit (Girona) Spain, and its staff members commit themselves not to share any of your personal details to any 3rd party anywhere.
The data that we collect at the time of your booking will be handled with utmost care to protect your privacy at all times.
The Personal Data that we might collect from you and eventually store, are:
- Your email address which is saved and stored into the contacts list of the Personal Folder provided by the Microsoft Outlook software. We only store email addresses from clients who contacted us first to ask for information.
- Eventually your telephone numbers, if given to us by you at the time that you contacted us.
- Eventually your postal address, if given to us by you at the time that you contacted us.
- We do not keep medical records online or on the computers; we do keep a paper copy of the medical certificates given to us by you at the time that such was required by law or by rules of partner diving associations (PADI e.a.)
CALYPSO ESTARTIT S.L. can use Personal Data to:
- respond to your comments and questions and providing customer service, per email or social networks.
- to provide you with news and information about products and services offered by CALYPSO ESTARTIT SL or selected partners as other diving associations or diving equipment vendors.
To delete or change any of the information we hold of you, or to stop receiving occasional information altogether , please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here we recycle!… And you?