Open water diver course
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the first step to become a qualified diver. This course allows people to develop their knowledge about scuba diving. After completing the theory and practice, open water divers can go to 18 meters depth. During this course, you will learn to dive safely with a buddy. If you like to discover the underwater life, this course is made for you!
Minimum Age: 10 years old (divers from 10 to 14 years old get a JUNIOR Open Water Diver qualification, that limits them to a depth of 12 meters)
Development of the course: the theory part is always e-learning, online, on the PADI-web. There are 5 chapters, some knowledge reviews and a final exam, all online. After that, you are ready to come here for the practical part of the course.
- Pool sessions to learn all the different exercises in a protected area
- 4 training dives in a natural environment (on the Montgrí coast)
- Free 5th dive on the Medes Islands!
Duration of the course: 5 days
Price: see on the prices page
The price includes:
- The e-learning theory on the Padi-web: 25% of the price to pay in advance, the rest will be charged during you stay here, when we see that all goes well.
- Insurance for the duration of the course
- Pool Sessions
- 4 training dives
- 1 free dive on the Illes Medes
- Rental of full equipment
- PADI certification
Important: Before the start of the activity, you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire to check that there are no medical contraindications to practice of scuba diving. In case of any doubt, it is recommended to consult your doctor.