Advanced open water diver cours
The next level after the OWD course is the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver. This course allows divers to improve their diving skills and explore other ways of specialised diving like the deep dive, or the navigation dive, for example. Every student taking part in this course will gain diving experience and further develop their education.
Minimum age: 12 years old (Divers from 12 to 14 years old are certified as JUNIOR Advanced Open Water Diver, that limits them to a depth of 21 meters)
- Be certified as PADI Open Water Diver, or an equivalent level in another scuba diving organization
Development of the course:
- 5 natural environment training dives (dives can eventually be done on the Medes islands nature reserve)
- 5 theory chapter reviews with the instructor
Duration of the course: 2 and a half days
Price: see on the prices page
- A theory kit with Book and surface marker buoy
- Insurance during the course
- 5 training dives
- Theory in class
- PADI certification
Price does NOT include: Medes islands taxes
Important: Students must have a medical certificate, signed by a doctor-specialised in hyperbaric medicine, stating that they are fit for scuba diving.